I understand that my child's education is important, and I am committed to being actively engaged in my child's learning. Therefore, I agree to carry out the following responsibilities to the best of my ability.
- Make sure my child attends school every day, on time, and ready to learn.
- Support my child’s learning at home by providing a quiet time and place for homework.
- Make sure my child completes all his/her homework. Also, make sure I sign the completed homework daily.
- Ensure my child gets adequate sleep, and receives regular medical attention and proper nutrition.
- Read to my child and encourage my child to read at least 20 to 30 minutes daily.
- Regularly monitor my child’s progress in school.
- Participate in parent-teacher conferences, Back-to School Night, Open House, parent meetings, workshops, other school events, and committee/council meetings that are related to my child’s education as much as possible.
- Volunteer a minimum of 5 hours a year in the school or my child’s classroom.
- Know the grade-level Common Core Standards and curriculum to support my child’s academic achievements.
Kinder - 5th Grade
|Regular Schedule||7:40 AM — 2:08 PM|
|Minimum Day||7:45 AM — 12:54 PM|
|Shortened Day||7:45 AM — 1:29 PM|
|Banked Tuesday||7:45 AM — 1:08 PM|
|Monday - Friday||7:45 AM — 12:54 PM|
Parent Emergency Information
Pedestrian Routes for 20th Street Elementary
If the pedestrian routes PDF is not displaying above you can download the PDF at this link below: