I understand that my education is important and that it will help me develop the skills I need to become a productive member of our society. I know, that I am responsible for my success and that I must work hard to achieve it. Therefore, I agree to carry out the following responsibilities to the best of my ability:
- Come to school every day, on time, and ready to learn.
- Produce quality work that meets or exceeds the state’s Common Core Standards.
- Complete all my class work, homework, and ask for help if needed.
- Know and follow school and classroom rules at all times.
- Be responsible for my own behavior.
- Make sure I read 20 to 30 minutes a day, until I have read a million words.
- Complete all my class work and homework on time.
- Limit the time I spend watching TV and playing electronic games.
- Respect all personnel and volunteers that work at our school.
- Communicate regularly with my parents and teachers about school experiences and problems, so that they can help me be successful in school.
- Participate in school activities that will help me improve my learning.